The world's first fully automated all grain brewing machine just got an upgrade! Introducing the Brewie Plus - now lighter, faster and stronger. Having shaved off nearly 15 lbs, the Brewie+ is noticeably easier to move around, and an upgraded WiFi module will help the unit stay connected even while brewing in the garage or work shed. Updated heating elements bring your strike water to temp and wort to boil faster, significantly decreasing the overall brewing process time. And now with double the memory of the previous unit, the Brewie+ can be loaded up with even more of your favorite recipes!
This unit can produce up to 5 gallons of wort without any supervision. The process is simple, add the ingredients and start the recipe program. You will have chilled wort, ready to be pitched when the process is complete. There is even a cleaning cycle you can run after you have pumped the wort into your sanitized fermenter!
Beginner and advanced brewers alike will love the simplicity of crafting and executing their own recipes using ingredients of their choice. Brewers can take full control of each batch as Brewie+ lets you set every single parameter, mashing, sparging or hopping. For future brews, call up your personalized recipe from the digital display, add your ingredients, then go have a beer and relax! No more standing over your kettle and waiting.
Control your Brewie+ from just about anywhere! The Brewie+ allows you to monitor and control your brew day from a smartphone, tablet, or laptop and tracks the data from every batch you brew. Manage your batches and connect with other Brewie+ owners with Brewie's Social Platform.
Also available are Brewie Pad recipe kits, an excellent choice for beginner brewers. Simply empty the ingredients into the specified locations, select the preloaded recipe from the digital display, then go have a beer and relax! Brewie Pad recipe kits use high quality and fresh ingredients making great tasting beer every time you brew.
If you have any trouble with your Brewie Plus system make sure to keep the box. Brewie has service centers here in the US and are happy to repair your system for you!
- Boiling, mashing, and hopping tanks are all stainless steel
- Digital touch screen display to control all features
- Monitor or control the progress of your brew day from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop*
- Built in weight sensors to ensure the exact amount of water is added
- 4 individual hop tanks to allow for separate additions of hops during the boil, each with programmable times
- The Brewie's tubing allows you to sparge automatically or manually
- The built in cooler chills the wort before fermentation (connection to a water source is required)
- 3 self-clean programs (quick, full & sanitize) take the work out of cleanup
- Flexibility to use house water through the provided supply line or external water
- Can handle grain bills of up to 17.5 lbs with a recommended water-to-grist ratio of 1.2 qts/lb
- 18% lighter machine for easier handling
- Custom made pumps (from the supplier of Tesla)
- Decreased response time
- 20,000 hours of life expectancy
- Up to 12% faster brewing process
- Doubled memory storage for even more recipes
- Updated electronics adapted from the automobile industry
- Updated heating elements ensuring a continuous, rolling boil
- New WiFi module increasing reception - for all garage or garden shed brewing
- Pressure sensors for easier calibration
- Terminating sensibility of external effects (user tampering, base surface)
- Power: 1800 W – runs on standard 120V, 20amp house circuit
- Brewing Capacity: 2.64 – 5.28 gallons (10 – 20 L)
- Max Capacity: 7 gallons (26.5 L)
- Weight: 64 lbs (29 kg)
- Dimensions: 29 in. x 13.3 in. x 18.4 in.