The guys over at Ss Brewing Technologies took what was already a really cool product and just made it a lot better for just a little more money than the original Brew Bucket. Introducing the Brewmaster Bucket! By popular demand, they've now added a very nice weldless thermowell and LCD thermometer. So now you can get your temp readings right off your Bucket without having to mess around with tacky, temporary thermometers!
What really sets Ss Brewing Technologies Brewmaster Bucket apart from other fermenters is that it has a conical bottom that allows trub to settle out in a concentrated space that minimizes the surface area of the trub that is in contact with your beer. The included Patent Pending Rotating Racking Valve allows you to rotate the racking arm inside the fermentor down during fermentation to minimize trub, after fermentation is complete, simply rotate the racking arm up to get nothing but crystal clear beer. Etched Volume Markers on the inside come in handy when filling.
As with the Brew Bucket, the build quality is really amazing for the price. The welds are clean. The lid is strong and the spring loaded lid hatches are solid. The lid includes a removable, molded silicone gasket that ensures an airtight seal. We love an airtight seal so that we can be sure to see the airlock working. The welded on stainless handles make the Brewmaster Bucket fermentor easy to move.
- Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Patent Pending Stainless Rotating Racking Valve
- 6.95 gal Max Capacity
- LCD temperature gauge / thermometer
- 40° Conical Bottom for Trub Trapping
- Nests for Storage, Stacks for Ferment!
- Molded Silicone Lid Gasket
- Spring Loaded Lid Clamps for Airtight Lid Seal
- Offset Airlock Hole includes Silicone Stopper
- Gallon Markers inside for visual volume assessment
- Stainless construction resists damage and is easy to clean
- All other specs same as Brew Bucket