The DigiBoil is a versatile electric kettle that can be used as a standalone unit or integrated into your current brew system to serve a variety of functions. Easily brew 5-gallon extract batches. Use it to preheat your strike water or sparge water to a precise temperature. Pair it with a pump and heat exchanger to use it for HERMS brewing. Or slap on a still top lid and condenser for distilling! With so many ways to use the DigiBoil, and an affordable price tag to boot, it's hard not to get excited about this electric kettle!
Interested in using the DigiBoil for all-grain brewing? With the Mash Upgrade Kit, you can easily convert the DigiBoil into an electric mash tun!
This DigiBoil model has two built-in heating elements that run off a 220V plug. One element is 1900w and the other is 500w for a combined 2400 watts! The elements can be individually controlled, allowing you to use a single element to gently hold temperatures, or engage both elements to quickly go from steeping temp to boiling. Temperatures are set and automatically maintained through the digital control panel. Simply set your desired temperature and flip on the heating element(s).
If you have access to 220V power, this is definitely the unit we recommend. Although 110V power is enough to get up to boil, 220V will get you there faster and provide a much more vigorous boil.
Integrated stainless ball valve comes with a 13mm barb (approx. 1/2"). The barb can be removed to attach 1/2" FPT fittings if desired.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity
- Digital temperature control
- 220V /15A power
- NEMA 6-30R plug (5 ft. cord)
- Dual heating element control (1900w and 500w)
- Heating elements are concealed for easy cleaning
- 304 stainless steel 1/2" ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2")
- Stamped-in volume markers (gallons & liters)
- Stainless lid
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- With elements turned off, hold both +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
- Compatible with reflux and pot still (DS130 & DS120)*
- External Dimensions: 29" H x 15" W (including handles)
- Internal Dimensions: 19.5" H x 11.75" W