The DigiBoil is a versatile electric kettle that can be used as a standalone unit or integrated into your current brew system to serve a variety of functions. Easily brew 10-gallon extract batches. Use it to preheat your strike water or sparge water to a precise temperature. Pair it with a pump and heat exchanger to use it for HERMS brewing. Or slap on a still top lid and condenser for distilling! With so many ways to use the DigiBoil, and an affordable price tag to boot, it's hard not to get excited about this electric kettle!
Interested in using the DigiBoil for all-grain brewing? With the Mash Upgrade Kit, you can easily convert the DigiBoil into an electric mash tun!
This DigiBoil model has three built-in heating elements that run off a 220V plug. The elements are 2000w, 1000w and 500w for a combined 3500 watts! The elements can be individually controlled, allowing you to use a single element to gently hold temperatures, or engage all three elements to quickly go from steeping temp to boiling. Temperatures are set and automatically maintained through the digital control panel. Simply set your desired temperature and flip on the heating element(s).
Integrated stainless ball valve comes with a 13mm barb (approx. 1/2"). The barb can be removed to attach 1/2" FPT fittings if desired.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 17 gallon total capacity
- Digital temperature control
- 220V / 20A power
- NEMA 6-30R plug (4.5 ft. cord)
- Triple heating element control (2000w, 1000w and 500w)
- Heating elements are concealed for easy cleaning
- 304 stainless steel 1/2" ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2")
- Stamped-in volume markers (gallons & liters)
- Glass lid
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- With elements turned off, hold both the +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
- Compatible with reflux and pot still (DS130 & DS120)*
- External Dimensions: 29" H x 19.5" W (including handles)
- Internal Dimensions: 20.25" H x 15.75" W
*Distilling: to use the DigiBoil with a distilling condenser, you will need to purchase the still top lid (DS127 - coming soon!).
Warning: Distilling alcohol without permits or licensing is illegal in many countries, including the United States. It is the customer's responsibility to research their local, state, and federal laws and abide by those laws. MoreBeer! is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by either misuse or unlawful use. Stills can also be used to produce essential oils, vinegar, purified water and engine fuel (requires permit in USA).