The Fermentasaurus is more than a fermenter. In this uniquely shaped vessel, you have the ability to ferment, collect yeast, dump the trub, and even carbonate! The Fermentasaurus can hold up to 35 L (9.25 gallons) and can withstand up to 34.8 psi when carbonating. No need for siphons or spigots.
- 9.25G/35L total volume
- Clear and easy to see through
- Screw top lid with airlock
- Butterfly dump valve
- 500 ml collection ball below dump valve
- 304 stainless steel frame with carrying handles
- Volume marker sticker down side of tank
- Stick on liquid crystal thermometer
- Includes barb for bottle filling from bottom dump that accommodates 3/8" or 1/2" tubing
- Rated for 2.4 Bar (34.8 psi) working pressure when used with optional pressure kit (not included)
- Total height with airlock - 37.6 in.
- Total diameter - 14.9 in.
- Tank height - 27.1 in.
- Tank diameter - 13.5 in.
- Top opening diameter - 3.25 in.