Efficient, fast, and versatile. Blichmann's newest burner is appropriately named HellFire ! This patent pending dual mode burner has the option of running quietly in efficiency mode at 80,000 BTU/hr to maintain a rolling boil up to 20 gallons. The other mode being the high power mode that will run at 140,000 BTU/hr is perfect for getting that boil going in no time. This burner also includes a patent pending heat shield to prevent the massive amount of heat from scorching your valve, thermometer and sight glass while directing it to your wort.
- Dual mode capability; high power mode and high efficiency mode
- 140,000 BTU/hr in high power mode, 80,000 BTU/hr in efficiency mode
- Patent pending clip-on heat shield keeps that massive amount of heat off your valve and thermometer and directs it to your wort
- Infinitely adjustable kettle retaining bars accommodated kettles up to 19.75" in diameter
- Non-rusting, fume free heavy gauge stainless frame
- Excellent outdoor flame stability (not suitable for indoor use)
Mounts directly to the TopTier Stand