Wonderful choice for a house lager strain. Combines clean fermentation and accentuates malt profile to create balanced and nuanced lagers.
A yeast brought to brewers from a higher power. Pilgrimage will produce lagers with a very clean profile that can accentuate the flavors and aromas of pilsner malt along with the aromatics of Noble hops. This lager yeast is very versatile and does well for all lager styles from Helles to Dopplebock. This strain is not a part of our core availability line up, please call or email for lead time and specifics.
- Temp: 44-56°F, 7-13°C
- Flocculation: Medium-High
- Attenuation: 72-77%
- Alcohol Tolerance: 72-77%
- Cell Count: 200 Billion
- Store refrigerated until ready to pitch
- Shake and kneed pouch to homogenize slurry
- Sanitize the sealed pouch
- Open and pitch entire contents into well-aerated wort