Up your brew game to another level with Blichmann's freestanding plumbing tower, the highly customizable Tower of Power Stand. You'll find some great features with this stand such as a low flow alarm (for stuck mashes/low flow), wort sampling valve, flow meter for setting your own mash circulation and lautering rates, GFCI outlet for your accessories and more! Your brew day will take on a whole other meaning with this bad boy as part of your rig.
- Adjustable low-flow alarm will sound off if you get a stuck mash or if there is a problem with your flow
- Wort sampling valve to easily check your gravity/pH levels when it's time to sparge
- Flow meter for setting your own mash recirculation and lauter rates. Also acts as a sight glass so you can keep an eye on your color and clarity
- Includes GFCI outlet for additional safety
- Includes a mounting plate for Control Module (An optional Dual Control Module mounting plate is also available)
- Black powder paint coating
- Dimensions: 15" width, 16" diameter, and 43" height
- Also comes with an optional mounting kit for TopTier owners letting you install to your stand
Blichmann Control Module, Therminator, and Therminator mounting hardware are all sold separately.